NOTE: Celebrities who have helped normalize Donald Trump, promote him, and endorse him. Early normalization with no later support is forgiven here; this list strives to be as complete as possible in who has endorsed the regime. As denunciations emerge, they will be noted in bold at the conclusion of each entry. Each entry is in order of occurrence + attributed to period of first occurrence. All entries based on publicly available sources; no crypto-celebrity fascists here. Please send any corrections, errors or recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org with sources cited, please.
– competed in + won first season of “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2008, endorsed Trump from shortly after he announced in 2015 publishing a column saying, “Do not underestimate Donald Trump.” At times has disagreed, including with the “Muslim ban” in January 2017, but maintained a Twitter avatar featuring the two together at the same time.
– outspoken Trump supporter during campaign; spotted with a “Make America Great Again” baseball cap in his locker in September 2015 which had been sitting there for weeks. Brady said of the hat at the time, “He’s a good friend of mine. I’ve known him a long time. I support all my friends.” Soon after, he said, “it would be great” if Trump were elected president. Was initially slated to appear at the RNC but Trump advisors later told the media that was never the case despite releasing a schedule that said as much.
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “I like this guy.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “I’m digging Trump.”
Willie Robertson, “Duck Dynasty”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “I love Trump. How can you not love Trump?”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “He’s a great guy. He’s sharp. He’s fast.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “Trump has sold me… I just think he’s the only one who’s going to turn this country around.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “I think he’s fantastic. I love him.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “He should be president of the United States… I like Trump.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “I love Donald and he would make a great president.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; spoke at + attended Chicago fundraiser with Ivanka in October 2016.
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; also drinking buddies with North Korean leader, so good company.
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; “I want to be Trump’s running mate.”
– endorsed Trump during the campaign.
– endorsed Trump during the campaign.
Stacey Dash, star of “Clueless” + Congressional candidate
– endorsed Trump during the campaign.
– endorsed Trump during the campaign; also appeared on “Celebrity Apprentice”.
– vacationed with Jared and Ivanka in Croatia during the campaign according to a post on Ivanka’s instagram in August 2016. According to Fortune’s Broadsheet and reported as well by Politico’s transition brief, hosted an “intimate dinner” with Ivanka that included the CEOs of IBM and Xerox and the head of the Ford Foundation and attended by Tory Burch in January 2017.
– Tussled Trump’s hair in a quasi-domestication of the demagogue that made him seem not so harmless when Trump appeared on “The Tonight Show” in September 2016. Later describe himself as not political.
– The boxing promoter used the N-word while at a black church promoting Trump in Ohio in September 2016, causing Michael Flynn who was seated behind him to slap his knee as he laughed. In December 2016, King appeared outside Mar-a-Lago with Trump who avoided answering questions about Russian involvement in the outcome of the election.
– Appeared on the trail with Trump in Michigan in October 2016. Trump announced via his Twitter in December 2016 that Knight would be part of a pre-inauguration day event “Amer-I-can”.
2016 REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION:
– spoke at RNC 2016.
Antonio Sabato Jr.
– spoke at RNC 2016.
– spoke at RNC 2016 and Trump’s most enthusiastic tech sector backer. In January 2017, investigative reporters in New Zealand detected that the German-born celebrifascist had citizenship there while researching properties he owned in the country, casting doubt on his “America First” credentials.
– fixture at alt-right conference in November 2016; heil Trump salutes, Nazi regalia photoshopped onto Auschwitz backdrop, general sad incoherence.
– on-stage meltdowns praising Trump + telling black people to get over racism before announcing fatigue-induced rehab in November 2016; said to be paranoid + depressed.
– In the days after the political bombshell that the CIA believed Russian hacking of the US election led to Trump’s victory in mid-December 2016, Kanye West strolled through the lobby of Trump Tower in a very public display of affection for the new president, before every television camera in the world; Trump even came down to see him as the two appeared together. Nothing of consequence was uttered, how could it be? In February 2017, Spin reported that Kanye West had deleted pro-Trump tweets from his timeline and TMZ reported he was “super unhappy” with Trump’s first two weeks but had yet to publicly renounce his post-election endorsement of Trump.
– Kanye later described slavery as “a choice” and endorsed the whole MAGA fiasco wholeheartedly on Twitter in the spring of 2018.
– Hollywood super-agent who repped Trump + brother to Chicago Mayor Rahm, seen at Bedminster, NJ during transition in November 2016.
– Suggested people dressing the FLOTUS “not become political about it” after fashion colleague Sophie Theallet, who dressed Michelle Obama throughout her time as First lady, posted a letter declining to do the same for Melania Trump because of “the rhetoric of racism, sexism and xenophobia unleashed by her husband’s campaign.” When pressed outside a Cipriani Wall Street cancer charity fundraiser in November 2016 on the contents of Theallet’s letter, he praised Melania and Ivanka: “You’re not gonna get much more beautiful than Ivanka or Melania.”
– According to The New York Times in December 2016 did not vote for Trump but has a fondness for Ivanka and Jared, stating, “I’ve known Ivanka and Jared for years. She’s a lovely, intelligent woman, and Jared has been a loyal son-in-law. Trump depends on him. He’s a very smart guy. Is he a genius? No, but guess what: The geniuses all lost.” Vanity Fair reported in December 2016 that Jared and Ivanka vacationed aboard his yacht in the summer.
– The TMZ gossip monger produced, “Objectified: Donald Trump,” for Fox News which Trump personally announced a re-run of on his Twitter in early December 2016.
– Met with Trump to discuss climate change in December 2016; used to attend Trump’s parties and referred to them as “one-stop shopping” for girls.
– Said it would be an honor to dress Melania on the red carpet before receiving an award from the Women’s Leadership Council at Lincoln Center in December 2016, going way overboard in her selfless desire to dress the wife of one of the greatest demagogues in world history, “It’s not for myself, it’s for the public.” At the inaugural balls in January 2017, Ivanka Trump wore a princess-like design straight from a Disney movie made by Herrera.
– appeared at Trump Tower and posed for a photograph with Jim Brown which Trump shared on his Twitter in December 2016. As a rare open unclassified hearing of the House intelligence committee into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia took place on the Hill, Trump met with Gates in March 2016. In March 2017, it was announced that along with Tim Cook and Elon Musk, Gates would join the efforts of official son-in-law Jared Kushner’s White House Office of American Innovation to improve and reform government bureaucracy.
– appeared with Kellyanne Conway in a Twitter post who proclaimed she can take it off her “bucket list” at Trump Tower in December 2016. Appeared same day as Kanye West + Ray Lewis and in the days after the CIA came forward to say Russian hacked our elections, posed for a picture with Bill Gates, which Trump shared on Twitter. Trump announced via his Twitter in December 2016 that Brown would be part of a pre-inauguration day event “Amer-I-can”.
– Photographed entering the lobby of Trump Tower in December 2016, appearing same day as Kanye West + Ray Lewis and in the days after the CIA came forward to say Russia hacked our elections. Trump announced via his Twitter in December 2016 that Lewis would be part of a pre-inauguration day event “Amer-I-can”.
– Uber CEO famous for saying the company’s success got him so many dates they should call it “boob-er” said he would attend Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum along with Elon Musk in December 2016; Washington Post also reported Kalanick was joining the list of Trump advisors in December 2016. Quit business advisory council in February 2016 after the Muslim ban left many of his drivers stranded and presumably profits hurting and tens of thousands of Uber users deleted their accounts in January 2017 as #deleteuber trended on Twitter and the company faced accusations of strike breaking and profiteering during the initial weekend of chaos at JFK airport in New York. Many viewed his move to quit the advisory council he sat on alongside Elon Musk as too little too late but as an improvement still on Musk’s ongoing and sustained collaborationist stance.
– America’s most famous tech entrepreneur of the moment, founder of CEO and SpaceX, said he would attend Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum along with Uber’s Travis Kalanick in December 2016; met with Trump at the Trump Tower during his “tech summit” along with Tim Cook, Sheryl Sandberg, and Jeff Bezos in December 2016; Washington Post also reported Musk was joining the list of Trump advisors in December 2016. In February 2017, Musk released a statement via his personal Twitter account, “In December, I agreed to join the Presidential Advisory Forum to provide feedback on issues that I think are important for our country and the world. In tomorrow’s meeting, I and others will express our objections to the recent executive order on immigration and offer suggestions for changes to the policy. Advisory councils simply provide advice and attending does not mean that I agree with actions by the Administration… I understand the perspective of those who object to my attending this meeting, but I believe at this time that engaging on critical issues will on balance serve the greater good.” In March 2017, it was announced that along with Tim Cook and Bill Gates, Musk would join the efforts of official son-in-law Jared Kushner’s White House Office of American Innovation to improve and reform government bureaucracy.
– Met with Trump at the Trump Tower during his “tech summit” along with Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Sheryl Sandberg in December 2016. In March 2017, it was announced that along with Elon Musk and Bill Gates, Cook would join the efforts of official son-in-law Jared Kushner’s White House Office of American Innovation to improve and reform government bureaucracy.
– rumors swirled that the tenor, who once borrowed a plane from his friend Trump, would play inauguration; a hashtag #BoycottBocelli swirled and Bocelli seems to have backed out. Trump gave him an exit according to press reports, but who knows, perhaps this is our first case of a red cap bowing to innate cowardice over repercussions or maybe this was just a press fumble so Trump could buy time since no one actually seems willing to play his inauguration but Kid Rock and Ted Nugent. In any case, the two seem chummy which is why he is on this list.
– In December 2016, a number of media reports announced the Rockettes would be performing at Trump’s Inauguration, despite the absence of any A-listers (and Trump’s adamant Tweets that yes, there would be A-listers despite not having a single one lined up). One of the Rockettes took to social media to blast Trump on her Instagram and share her dismay at being a part of anything having to do with a racist demagogue like Trump. The Union’s response? Too bad. Yes, performing without consent and against one’s will is ultimately the most Trumpian thing there is.
– the comedian who has not had a career in a very long time made a video exclusively for Breitbart “News” in December 2016 taking aim at “obnoxious, low-life” celebrities who refuse to normalize Trump calling them “pig bastards”.
– USA Today reported in December 2016 that Woods went golfing with Trump the day before Christmas in Florida. Tiger Woods again went golfing with Trump and Dustin Johnson the day before Thanksgiving 2017. The two golf from time to time when Trump is in Florida at his “Southern White House,” Mar-a-Lago.
– Wore a hammer and sickle red sweatshirt to a Christmas performance of “The Nutcracker” in December 2016; previously high profile, well publicized visit to Armenia in 2015.
– After visiting the White House on some ostensibly humanitarian pretext in June 2018, an event dubbed “the real Kim summit,” Kim said she wants to see Trump succeed and questioned why anyone would not want that, this despite and in the middle of a growing controversy surrounding children being taken from their parents and disappeared, including babies, as well as the placement of them in cages widely labeled internment camps – and worse — in the media.
– In mid-December 2016 the Fox News talking head was in the running to be his press secretary. Trump announced via his Twitter in December 2016 that Guilfoyle would be part of a pre-inauguration day event “Amer-I-can”.
– With news of Donald Trump Jr.’s divorce from Vanessa making headlines in 2018, in June reports began to emerge Jr. was dating Guilfoyle.
– repeated visits to pro-Trump Kremlin lackey Julian Assange at the Ecaudorean Embassy in London, including bizarre reports that she tried to poison him with a vegan sandwich. Reported in February 2017 in The Daily Mail that she allegedly said in December 2016 that she would like to become a Russian citizen, which was lost in a blizzard of other celebrity news and Russian intrigue.
– Appeared at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve party but and posed for a picture with Eric Trump which the young Trump posted to Twitter. Gave a gold-framed something or other to Trump on New Year’s with the inscription: “To President Trump, A real champ! GREATEST KNOCKOUT IN HISTORY! Sylvester Stallone”.
– In March 2018, Stallone greeted White House reporters in the Oval Office as Trump posthumously pardoned Jack Johnson.
– Appeared at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve party and posed for pictures with guests which were shared by The Palm Beach Post.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
– The anti-vaxxer son of Robert F. Kennedy met with Trump and agreed to head a commission to study the utility of vaccines and spoke with the media in the lobby of Trump Tower.
– met with Trump at Trump Tower in January 2017 and agreed to work with Housing + Urban Development nominee Ben Carson on “inner city issues”. Photographed in lobby of Trump Tower beside Trump.
– According to Fortune’s Broadsheet and reported as well by Politico’s transition brief, attended an “intimate dinner” hosted by Wendi Deng with Ivanka that included the CEOs of IBM and Xerox and the head of the Ford Foundation in January 2017.
– the former Smashing Pumpkins turned Alex Jones’s “Info Wars” confessor said in January 2017 to Mancow, “I think it’s an important time… If I just filter what I read through the media… I hate to make the most obvious point: if you’ve got 10 billion dollars, you’re not hiring hookers.” Since September 2015, Corgan has made a variety of statements that cast Trump in a favorable light, portraying him as a disruptor of norms and supporting him.
– Headlined Trump’s inauguration concert including playing a song, “Grandaddy,” about lynching in January 2017.
– Responsible for collaborating with Melania on her inaugural attire in January 2017, which The Washington Post unwisely termed “a footnote in his professional story.” A statement from his company stated, “The Presidential Inauguration is a time for the United States to look our best to the world.”
– Tweeted during Trump’s first interview as president with Sean Hannity, “Watching Hannity @realDonaldTrump making America great again!” in January 2017.
– Gave airtime to Tomi Lahren, a blond-haired, buxom defender of Trump and all things racist in February 2017, prompting media commenters to remark that both of their constituencies got everything they needed to from the segment on his show. He followed this by getting chummy with right-wing neo-fascist Milo Yiannopoulos, who is a darling of right-wing media, especially after he got so much pr around an incident at Berkeley in February 2017. Several times in the first two months following Trump’s inauguration, Maher helped normalize voices promoting hate, violence and discrimination and the reason is ratings. These voices of hate and conspiracy included Milo Yiannopoulos, Tomi Lahren, Louise Mensch and Roger Stone.
– Tweeted support of Melania that was interpreted by a broad range of click bait ready women’s magazines and the like as some sort of feminist anti-slut shaming in February 2017. The full Tweet read, “Sat next to a journalist from the NYT last night who told me “Melania is a hooker.” Whatever your politics it’s crucial to call this out for”. On the official @FLOTUS account, Melania responded a few hours later, “Applause to all women around the world who speak up, stand up and support other women! @emrata #PowerOfEveryWoman #PowerOfTheFirstLady”.
– Defended Tiffany Trump at his New York fashion week show after editors shunned her in February 2017. Plein was quoted by TMZ, “I mean can you blame someone, like a family member, can you blame a daughter for having… a father who has the wrong political direction? I’m not a politician… I just don’t think it’s right to judge or treat someone not with respect because she or he is the daughter or son of somebody people don’t like. I think that’s so bad.” According to The New York Daily News, “Plein also shared that he did not invite Tiffany, but she expressed interest in attending and he approved the request because, ‘why not?’ ‘I do fashion and we are a free country, I let everybody come to the show who would want to come and who are interested.” Sure.
– The press corps caught him wrapped in cashmere, having an awkward word with known religious fundamentalist VP Mike Pence at the Munich Security Conference in February 2017. The next day, U2’s official account posted an Instagram photo of Bono with fellow white savior Jamie Drummond, clinking glasses after “hanging with the hard hats and the top brass”.
– Hosted Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandoski on some podcast and also to lecture at the University of Chicago’s Center on Politics in February 2017.
– The Daily Beast reported “the former porn star has gone full alt-right” in February 2017. The article describes her as “a vocal supporter of Trump… has spent much of the last 48 hours engaged in an anti-Muslim Twitter tirade”. Evidently she is also a Sweden truther and retweets Illuminati fan-fiction types and a bunch of other insane things about anti-Semitism and the KKK.
Dolce + Gabbana
– Melania wore a $51k+ floral jacket and matching purse that were truly hideous in Italy for the G7 in May 2017. Stefano Gabbana posted photographs with fawning comments about Melania’s attire, which cost more than the average American woman’s salary, on the social media site Instagram. He has been outspoken of his support of the Trumps in the past, U.S. media reports. The fascist duo responded to criticism by trolling critics with expensive t-shirts promoting a boycott on their brand and with an advert mocking protesters because obviously only the rich and tacky deserve rights.
– Megyn Kelly launched her debut on NBC News with a softball interview with Russian dictator and mass murderer Vladimir Putin; her final question, which did not air but was later leaked, was a joke, asking if being such a ruthless dictator had taken a personal toll on him. She followed up by committing to an interview with Trump’s favorite conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, justifying the hagiographic treatment of a man who denies the Sandy Hook massacre and claims 9/11 was an inside job on Twitter writing, “Our job is 2 shine a light” – oh, the poison rhetoric of the righteous in her hands!
– the actress turned rumored call girl who used Syrian refugees as props to rehab her imaged tweeted, “THIS IS our president. Stop #bullying him & start trusting him. Thank you personally for supporting #THEUSA,” on the fourth of July, which she rounded out by retweeting a UAE-based news site Emirate News headline, “Moscow: Putin hosts Chinese counterpart to strengthen relations”. Like Pamela Anderson, a barely credible conduit, has been, white trash celebrity wash up. The perfect, exemplary type the Russians love to buy for all the celebrity headlines they will generate, consumed readily by America’s losers, a high number of whom can be counted among the Trumpenproletariat, and love stories of first he/she was up, now he/she is down. Lohan, a real humanitarian and patriot for the people in July 2017! When you have no self-respect in the first instance, one must imagine the price of dignity is much lower, low enough even the Russians could afford these days with money being tight from sanctions and all.
– Went golfing with Trump and Tiger Woods the day before Thanksgiving 2017.
– Roseanne rebooted her popular sitcom but this time she is normalizing Trump as a “deplorable” because everything is more sinister now than in the 1990s. Trump called her to congratulate her on great ratings and the subtext of course being her support for and normalizing of him in March 2018, a call she told networks she was grateful to have received. Her show was later cancelled after she made racist, anti-Semitic and disparaging remarks aimed at Chelsea Clinton and Obama aide Valerie Jarrett.
– came out to The Guardian in April 2017 to say she would have voted for Trump, but she is Canadian so what a goddamn pity she could not.
– appeared on stage with Trump at a rally in June 2018, the same week the story of Trump’s cages for migrant brown kids broke the policy after audio was released of the kids wailing.
AGAIN: All entries based on publicly available sources. Please send any corrections, errors or recommendations to email@example.com with sources cited, please.